Back to all lodging
Fraser Crossing Founders Point
Winter Park Village’s newest lodging property.
The outside is brought inside with the beautifully appointed Fraser Crossing and Founders Pointe. These ruggedly handsome condominiums range in size from studios to three-bedroom units and comfortably accommodate any family size.
After a full day on the slopes, relax in front of the warm glow of your gas fireplace accented by a solid wood hearth, or “mix it up” après ski style on the beautiful third-floor amenity deck featuring heated walkways, giant common area hot tub, and gas barbeque grill.
Fraser Crossing and Founders Pointe feature granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances in your choice of a full kitchen or kitchenette. These beautiful “designer decorated” contemporary condominiums also feature heated underground parking and are conveniently located on the in-town shuttle route.
All this and an easy, short walk to the chairlift and base activities.
Winter Park Resort
Group ski trips to Winter Park are perhaps one of the best choices that Ski Daddy offers you. Winter Park Resort, Colorado receives more snow than any other major ski resort in the state of Colorado. We are the closest major destination ski resort to Denver (1 1/2 hours driving time). Winter Park has seven territories: Winter Park Territory, Vasquez Ridge, Parsenn Bowl, Terrain Park Territory, Mary Jane, Eagle Wind, and The Cirque Territory.
This is an ideal destination for Colorado group ski trips and offers a huge variety of options for any type of snowbound vacation you want to enjoy. A group ski package available through Ski Daddy will open Winter Park Resort and the town up to you. You can enjoy a number of activities on your group ski trip, including fine dining, hiking, tours and tons of outdoor activity for group retreats.
The 2018-19 season will mark our 80th year of operation as the oldest continually operated ski resort in Colorado. We are known as one of the best group skiing locations – our mountains offer every level of difficulty so no one on the trip will have to compromise. Come visit us today and find out why Winter Park is Colorado’s Favorite destination for snowboarding and ski vacations and the perfect venue for your Colorado group ski trip.
- Silver – Standard features including kitchen appliances, sofa sleeper, television, and gas burning fireplace.
- Gold – Upgraded features and furniture: including kitchen appliances, granite or stone kitchen countertop, flat screen televisions DVD/Blu Ray player, sofa sleeper, and gas burning fireplace.
- Platinum – Fully refurbished with newly installed features and furniture including kitchen appliances, granite countertops, fixtures, furniture, décor, flat screen televisions DVD/Blu Ray player and gas burning fireplace.
Each condominium is individually owned and decorated, Winter Park Resort Lodging applies a rating guideline to identify varying décor and furnishing standards. Bedding and layout may vary.
NEAREST LIFT & DISTANCE
- At the base of Winter Park Resort
- Heated underground and controlled access parking (additional cost)
- Gas fireplaces
- High-speed Internet
- Ski lockers for every unit
- Granite countertops
- Tile floors
- Sleeper sofa in all units
READY SET SNOW
Your group's next adventure starts here.