Back to all lodging
Sagebrush Inn & Suites
One of Taos’ historical landmarks, Sagebrush Inn opened in 1931. It catered to guests traveling by carriage along the trade route.
Today, the restored Sagebrush Inn & Suites offers a mix of modern comforts and conveniences surrounded by historic Southwestern charm, featuring 156 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites, complimentary breakfast for all stays, onsite dining, meeting and event space, stunning vistas of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and much more.
Stroll through the Inn’s traditional Southwest grounds and spacious courtyards, enjoy a dip in the outdoor pool or hot tubs, or relax by our many kiva-style fireplaces. Gather your group and take advantage of the Inn’s flexible 13,000 square feet of function space (the largest in town!). And don’t miss the newly restored Sagebrush Grill & Cantina. This hotspot for locals and visitors alike offers an authentic Southwest dining experience, daily Happy Hour, live entertainment and much more.
- Courtyard Rooms offer 2 Queen beds
- Studio Rooms offer 1 King, 1 Queen, and a full size sofa sleeper
NEAREST LIFT & DISTANCE
- Drive to slopes
- Flat-screen television with DIRECTV
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini refrigerator
- Handicap accessible rooms available upon request.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary daily signature hot breakfast
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and three hot tubs
- Fitness Room
- Newly restored Sagebrush Grill & Cantina offering authentic Southwest dining, daily Happy Hour, live entertainment and much more.
READY SET SNOW
Your group's next adventure starts here.